Following a tantalizing series of lineup announcements Euphoria Festival has finally released their lineup-by-day!
Additionally, Euphoria has announced the artists for their Thursday night Pre-Party exclusive to campers and those who took advantage of the pre-sale options. We’re struggling to pick the best day but it’s always best to wait for the set times to see which acts happen to conflict. It looks like that schedule will be out in the next few weeks. We’re just glad we picked up weekend passes—check out this lineup:
Euphoria Festival will return to Carson Creek Ranch on the banks of the Colorado River about 15 mins outside of Downtown Austin. Even though it’s close, we highly recommend camping!
As per their website, we’re excited to experience:
- World-Class Visuals
- Unique Stage Designs
- Artist Workshops
- Interactive Experiential Installations
- Enhanced Camping Options
- Direct Shuttle Service
- The “Ecophoria” Green Initiative
- Wedding Ceremonies (not sure we’ll be partaking in this one anytime soon but what an amazing memory it would be)
Ticket Info (www.euphoriafest.com):
- General Admission passes are available now for $169, plus fees for a 3-Day festival pass and $269 for a 3-day festival pass with camping.
- 3-Day “Fly Life” VIP packages with preferred viewing areas, private bars, VIP restrooms and showers, concierge service, luggage drop off, and express entrance are available starting at $289 (without camping) and $439 with camping.
- Single day passes are now available for $59, plus fees per day for general admission and $99, plus fees per day for “Fly Life” VIP.
- The Early Entry pass, which allows Wednesday access for up to 2,500 fans is available for $30.
- Financing: Euphoria is partnered with Affirm to offer simple financing to split Eventbrite orders into 3 or 6 monthly payments. This offers patrons the most flexible option yet for affording festival passes.
- Euphoria is an ages 18 and over event.
We’ll keep you updated as news keeps rolling in!